What do you call the Ins/Del/Home/End/PageUp/PageDown key group on a keyboard?

All we need is an easy explanation of the problem, so here it is.

F1 to F12 can be called “functional keys”, the numbered keys on the right of the keyboard are called the “numpad”, and the arrows are called the “arrow keys”.

Is there a common name for the following group of keys?

Insert Delete Home End Page Up Page Down

How to solve :

I know you bored from this bug, So we are here to help you! Take a deep breath and look at the explanation of your problem. We have many solutions to this problem, But we recommend you to use the first method because it is tested & true method that will 100% work for you.

Method 1

They are called the navigation keys and include:

Insert Home Page Up

Delete End Page Down

enter image description here

Note: Use and implement method 1 because this method fully tested our system.
Thank you 🙂

All methods was sourced from stackoverflow.com or stackexchange.com, is licensed under cc by-sa 2.5, cc by-sa 3.0 and cc by-sa 4.0

Leave a Reply