All we need is an easy explanation of the problem, so here it is.
I use to visit erotic websites, and I would like those websites to not be logged to the browser’s history (so I don’t have to always removing them manually), is there a way?
I believe I can just turn off the whole browser history. But is there a way to turn it off just for some websites?
How to solve :
I know you bored from this bug, So we are here to help you! Take a deep breath and look at the explanation of your problem. We have many solutions to this problem, But we recommend you to use the first method because it is tested & true method that will 100% work for you.
Google Chrome has an incognito mode, which means none of the history or activity is saved for a tab:
- Webpages that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito aren’t recorded in your browsing and download histories.
- All new cookies are deleted after you close all incognito windows that you’ve opened.
- Changes made to your Google Chrome bookmarks and general settings while in incognito mode are always saved.
You can read more about this at the support page: Incognito mode (browse in private)
Start an Incognito Tab:
To start an incognito tab either use Control + Shift + N, or click the spanner icon and select
New Incognito Tab.
There is a Google Chrome extension called History Site Blocker that is designed to do exactly this: preventing specific websites from being saved to web history.
To build on Paul’s answer, if you want to enter incognito mode by default and you’re using Windows, you can modify your Chrome shortcut’s target adding
C:\<your path>\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe --incognito
<your path> with wherever Chrome is installed locally and You’ll be incognito whenever you start up your Chrome browser with the modified shortcut.
Manually cear History:
As a follow-on, you can also manually clear Chrome’s history with any of the following options:
Hitting CTL + Shift + Del
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar:
- Select "Tools".
- Select "Clear browsing data".
- In the dialog that appears, select the "Clear browsing history" checkbox.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete.
- Click the button "Clear browsing data".
You can read more about this at the support page: Delete your browsing history
Note: Use and implement method 1 because this method fully tested our system.
Thank you 🙂